Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nasty Cars Made from Raw Meat - And How to make a Meat Pirate Ship

I was again minding my own business surfing the internet when I run into an article on how to make yourself a pirate Ship entirely from MEAT on Geekologie. Then decided to Google, you guessed it, a Meat CAR and here is what I found: Two more meat cars, a meat shoe and my favorite the meat coffee cup. I am really sorry about this, but it's the most disgusting entry I have ever made on Art Car Cenral. Don't get me wrong I love "cooked" meat but this is really , really bad. I hope you come back to ACC when all this blows over.

Meat Car Plain
Meat Car

Meat Car with Garnish
Meat Art Car

Pirate Meat Ship
Pirate Meat Ship

Meat Shoe Art
Meat Shoe Art

Meat Coffee Cup Art
Meat Coffee Cup Art

No comments:

Post a Comment