Monday, January 5, 2009

Ganesha The Car - Paving the way to better traffic


via
Salamandir a "Professional New Age Renaissance Man" took a 96 Mazda Protegé called The Ganesha Art Car and covered with Sanskrit writing. He said this about his art car: "After some research, I decided to put Sri Ganapati Sahasranamavalih on my car for a variety of reasons: Apart from the fact that I am Hindu, and Ganesha is the second most widely worshipped deity in the world (right behind Jesus), I figured it would be good to invoke The Remover of Obstacles when I was on the road, especially since I am recovering from a brain injury which occurred in 2003." I do hope your driving experience has been a good ever since and I do hope your recovery went well, all the best from ACC.

No comments:

Post a Comment