Thursday, October 16, 2008

Clean Russian in a Bathtub Art Car

I was minding my own business surfing the internet when I run into this busy Russian taking a bath on the way to work. Unfortunate he was late to work that day because the cop had zero sense of humor. Here is what I think the dialogue went like:


via Jalopnik


Cop: May I see you license and registration please.

Driver: Sorry I left in my pants, hanging up at home.

Cop: Do you know how fast you were going?

Driver: about 7 m.p.h.

Cop: I had you doing 9m.p.h. in a 5m.p.h. bath zone.

Driver: I am sorry, my speedometer had soap on it.

Cop: And another thing, I saw you weaving a bit, have you had any thing to drink this morning?

Driver: I was scrubbing my back and dropped the soap in the tub.

Cop: OK I am going to let you off with a warning this time, make sure you scrub before you get on the road and keep both hands on the 10 and 2 position at all times.

Driver: Thank you, it wont happen again.


And others like him

by nutted


by 0.02€


by markydeedroppics


2005 Houston Art Car Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment